Jewelry repair and recommended care
Jewelry repair and recommended care in Charlottesville, Virginia by Goldsmith Mia van Beek
This is how to get a FREE consultation:
- Bring the broken jewelry in to me for review and estimate on both price and time for repair!
If you are not local:
- Take a snapshot of your jewelry piece(s) and send to me
- We provide a consultation and estimated prices
- If accepted you can mail us the pieces in question (recommend a method with tracking and insurance)
- We return repaired jewelry after approx. 3 weeks.
Repair can be things like, Prong work, stone setting or resetting, broken clasps, broken chains, ring sizing’s and MORE….
“Absolutely love Mia’s work!!! I first brought my curb bracelet to another goldsmith to take out one link, was advised that it was impossible to do so because of the structure of the bracelet. Mia not only did a perfect job taking out the link but also threw in a free polish. My bracelet looks amazing when I took it back, and I absolutely admire Mia’s jewelry repair work! Even the free polish is thorough to every corner of the bracelet! Will definitely go back for future works! Thanks so much!